AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Due to worsening conditions forecasted, Amarillo ISD will delay the start of school until 10 a.m. on Tuesday.
Buses will run two hours late. AISD encourages people to drive slowly and use extreme caution while walking on ice-covered parking lots and sidewalks.
Any other weather-related changes will be announced on Tuesday around 6 a.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sweet 16: Vote in round two of our holiday movie bracket
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- Bureau of Land Management confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Maxwell’s Pumpkin Farm opens First Magical Christmas Festival this weekend
- Gracie’s Project offers tips on those getting pets this holiday season