AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Independent School District has announced the Board of Trustees will be holding a meeting today at 7:30 a.m.
In the meeting, the Board considered approving the purchase of replacement Chromebooks for student use.
Due to health and safety concerns, the District said that the meeting would not be held in the Board Meeting room but by videoconference.
The announcement stated that the public may access the video meeting, via Webex, here. The event password is january2021. The public can also dial in via phone at 1-408-418-9388 and when prompted for an access code, enter 146 750 9277. All callers will be muted for the duration of the meeting.
Said the announcement, “Any member of the public who wishes to address the Board on an agenda item through a public comment must submit a written comment to the following email box: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public comments must be received no later than 3:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021, and must include the name of the person submitting the email. Comments will be forwarded to the Board prior to the beginning of the meeting, and receipt will be acknowledged during the meeting.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- US advisers endorse single-shot COVID-19 vaccine from J&J
- Merrick Pet Care launches largest advertising campaign in 30 years
- Immigration correspondent discuss latest update on migrants crossing from refugee camps
- Full Snow Moon is this weekend, and you can see 3 planets at sunrise
- Not real: A look at the fake news circulating on social media this week