AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Crime Stoppers “Fugitive of the Week” is Michael Deanthony Andrews.
According to APD, Andrews is a black male, 29 years old, around 6’00” tall and 205 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair.
Andrews is reported wanted by APD for Credit/Debit Card Abuse and Theft of Property.
Any information can be given to Amarillo Crime Stoppers through 806-374-4400, submitted online at amapolice.org, or by using the P3 tips app.
Tips leading to the arrest of Andrews, APD says, could earn a reward of $300.
Amarillo Crime Stoppers reminds locals to “Say It Here”.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- WATCH: City of Amarillo Coronavirus Update Oct. 21
- WT Design Students craft Get-Out-the-Vote messages
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett was trustee at private school with anti-gay policies
- Northern California prison ordered to release, transfer 50% of inmates due to COVID-19