AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Amarillo Crime Stoppers have announced the ‘Fugitive of the Week’ as William Allen Gilmore.
Gilmore is described as a man, 72 years old, 6’01” tall, 210 pounds, with hazel eyes and brown hair.
He is wanted by the Potter County Sheriffs Office for ‘Burglary of a Habitation and Assault Family/Household Member Impede Breath/Circulation.’
If you know William’s location, you are asked to call Amarillo Crime Stoppers at 806-374-4400. Tips can also be submitted online at amapolice.org or by using the P3 tips app.
If your anonymous tip leads to his arrest, and Amarillo Crime Stoppers said you could earn a reward of $300.
Remember to “Say It Here” with Amarillo Crime Stoppers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Etna keeps up its spectacular explosions; ash rains on towns
- 6-year-old battling cancer surprised with birthday parade from first responders
- Cuomo defiant as top New York lawmakers call on him to quit
- WTAMU Forensics Team places second in virtual “Good Life” tournament
- Senate Democrats and Republicans still split day after COVID-19 Relief Deal vote