AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Amarillo said that crews are working a water main break at Coulter and Fairway.
The City said repairs of the water main will require temporarily shutting off water services for about one to two hours.
The following blocks will not have water, 2401-2409 Drake Elm and 2400-2406 Fringe Tree. Water service will be restored as soon as possible said the City.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Newsfeed Now: Juneteenth becomes national holiday; Cave visitors experience rare fog phenomenon
- Aerospace company relocating to Brownsville
- Search resumes in Eden after 9 family members went over Duke Energy dam; 3 dead, 2 still missing
- Video: Man accidentally shoots himself in face at gun range
- Fireworks retailer warns of July 4 shortage: Here are the states where it’s legal to stock up