AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – According to the City of Amarillo:
“The City of Amarillo Public Health Department’s COVID-19 vaccine walk-in clinic at the Amarillo Civic Center has exhausted its current supply of the COVID-19 vaccine. As soon as the walk-in clinic is able to provide vaccines again, it will reopen. This is a fluid situation which changes rapidly depending on vaccine supply from the state of Texas.”
Information on vaccine availability can be found at amarilloalerts.com.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Get the corn, potatoes and water boiling, because its crawfish season!
- Can you spread coronavirus after getting the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Lawmaker pushes for 3rd time to make Bible the state book of Tennessee
- ‘Satan’ says he was flirting, trying to get a date on Boston subway
- Smash-and-grab robber targets TikTok’s Fleetwood Mac skateboarder guy