AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Two drivers are reported as injured after an Amarillo city bus crashed into a building on Amarillo Blvd. and Grand St. today.
An SUV was driving north on Grand and failed to follow a stop sign, crashing into a city bus.
The driver of the SUV is reported to have life-threatening injuries, while the bus driver is injured but not said to be in critical condition.
The Amarillo Police Department Traffic Unit is conducting an investigation.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Xbox cloud gaming opens limited beta on PC, Apple
- LIVE: Fort Hood unveils gate named in honor of U.S. Army soldier Vanessa Guillén
- ‘Heartbroken’: What we know about the 3 victims of the Austin shooting
- Abortions started this month at Planned Parenthood in Lubbock
- APH reports 13 new cases of COVID-19, 1 death, and 7 recoveries in Amarillo area