AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Two drivers are reported as injured after an Amarillo city bus crashed into a building on Amarillo Blvd. and Grand St. today.
An SUV was driving north on Grand and failed to follow a stop sign, crashing into a city bus.
The driver of the SUV is reported to have life-threatening injuries, while the bus driver is injured but not said to be in critical condition.
The Amarillo Police Department Traffic Unit is conducting an investigation.
This story will be updated as more information is released.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Stinnett Police Chief placed on administrative leave
- Visits to Las Vegas may have fueled coronavirus spread, study finds
- Stimulus for moms: Why some are calling for mothers to get monthly checks
- How to get Walmart, Sam’s Club COVID-19 vaccine
- APH reports 129 new cases, 7 deaths, 204 recoveries in Amarillo area