AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Today the Amarillo Branch of the NAACP announced that its president, Floyd Anthony, has received a $2,000 donation from Pondaseta Brewing Company.
According to the social media post, on Jul. 24 Pondaseta Brewing Company released “Black is Beautiful” to the public as a social justice initiative.
“Thank you for your partnership and commitment to the betterment of our community, Mr. Kaleb West!” Says the Facebook post.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Are dining tents a safe way to eat out during the pandemic?
- Trevor Noah to host 2021 Grammy Awards
- Sneak peek: NBC’s ‘The National Dog Show’ a Thanksgiving Day tradition
- Looking for the new Xbox or PlayStation 5? These sites will alert you when they’re back in stock
- Nevada, Pennsylvania certify Biden as winner of presidential vote