AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The American Advertising Federation is partnering with Street Volkswagen to “Fill the Beetle with Peanut Butter,” a food drive to benefit the High Plains Food Bank.
American Advertising Federation said they will donate over $800 to purchase peanut butter for the food bank using money from the cancelled AAF-Amarillo Christmas Party.
American Advertising Federation said they will use the money given out as prizes at their Christmas party to benefit the Salvation Army Christmas Tree and pick two children.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One person dies in Hereford vehicle rollover
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers ‘Fugitive of the Week’ – Luis Garcia, Jr.
- Levelland school bus driver creates ‘memory bears’ for those who have lost someone
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- New Mexico State Police searching for missing, endangered man