AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A local man was indicted for child pornography charges.
Nathanial Palomino is charged with 10 counts of possession of child pornography.
Palomino is in the Randall County Jail with bail set at $25,000.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- HBO Max blames intern for mistakenly sending confusing email to subscribers; Twitter defends the intern
- Newsfeed Now: Juneteenth becomes national holiday; Cave visitors experience rare fog phenomenon
- Aerospace company relocating to Brownsville
- Search resumes in Eden after 9 family members went over Duke Energy dam; 3 dead, 2 still missing
- Video: Man accidentally shoots himself in face at gun range