CLAUDE, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Stefani Patterson, 43, is dead after a one-vehicle crash that happened Thursday, March 25 at around 2:25 a.m., according to the Texas Department Of Public Safety.
Police said they are looking for an unknown driver who left the scene after driving into a ditch on US 287, causing the vehicle to flip over. Patterson was the passenger in the vehicle.
The crash remains under investigation, according to the Texas Highway Patrol Troopers.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Police: FedEx shooter legally bought guns used in shooting
- Fauci says he expects Johnson & Johnson vaccinations to resume later this week
- Local restaurants partner up for Special Olympics Nights
- Invasive ‘jumping worms’ spreading through several US states
- LSU fraternity pays off former cook’s mortgage