AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — There are now eight new cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains.
According to the Amarillo Public Health Department’s COVID-19 Report Card, seven new cases have been confirmed today in the Amarillo-area.
Potter County has thee new cases and Randall County has four news cases.
Donley County now has its first confirmed case of COVID-19.
There are now 38 cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains.
This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 2:30 p.m. on March 31, 2020.)
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Stimulus update: Pelosi pushes White House on virus testing as cases surge
- Barrett confirmation would tilt court conservative for generations
- Amarillo ISD delayed start for all schools on Tuesday
- Democrats make final push to prevent Barrett’s confirmation
- Eveline Rivers Coat Project & Warmth keeping area children warm with free coats