AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — There are now eight new cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains.
According to the Amarillo Public Health Department’s COVID-19 Report Card, seven new cases have been confirmed today in the Amarillo-area.
Potter County has thee new cases and Randall County has four news cases.
Donley County now has its first confirmed case of COVID-19.
There are now 38 cases of COVID-19 on the High Plains.
This table reflects the cases on the High Plains as of 2:30 p.m. on March 31, 2020.)
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Local assisted living facility using contact tracing band to decrease spread of COVID-19
- Local family stays virtually connected with mom in nursing home
- Houston Astros open team facilities for player workouts on Monday
- Llano Cemetery holds Memorial Day service to honor Hometown Heroes
- Animal-to-human coronavirus transmission found