AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – The Ruffled Cup is one of many local bakeries assisting customers in finding last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts.
On a regular day they see around 100 people but today they will help more than 1,000 people.
For those who had trouble deciding on what they wanted to buy, there was a table with assorted treats ready to go.
The Ruffled Cup also encourages its guests to ask questions and allow employees to help them choose the right gift for that special person in their life.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Amarillo to see new bus shelters
- One injured after shooting near downtown Amarillo
- 4 charged in death of man found burning in Iowa ditch