AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Local law enforcement is shutting down an Amarillo business that city officials said is connected to COVID-19 cases.
Law enforcement is currently at Howell Sand Company. City of Amarillo officials said the company allegedly refused close after being warned. City officials told us several Potter County COVID-19 cases have been connected to the business.
We have a crew at the scene and will update once more information is made available.
This is a developing story. Stay with MyHighPlains.com for the latest.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Houston Astros open team facilities for player workouts on Monday
- Llano Cemetery holds Memorial Day service to honor Hometown Heroes
- Animal-to-human coronavirus transmission found
- “Weather or Not?” The NASA Demo-2 Launch
- US faces Memorial Day like no other under virus restrictions