· The left lane of Interstate 40 westbound will be closed in various locations from the Carson County line to Grand Street for fog seal operations.
· Various lanes of I-40 will be closed in both directions from Soncy Road to Adkisson Road at various times throughout the week for patching repairs.
· Towards the end of the week, I-27 northbound will be closed from Rockwell Road to Sundown Lane for seal coat operations.
· Expect various lane closures on I-40 eastbound just before Coulter Street to Western Street and on I-40 westbound from Paramount Boulevard to Western Street to perform needed roadway repairs and maintenance. This work is scheduled to begin Oct. 25, 2017 with an anticipated completion date of Nov. 15, 2017.
· Expect daily weekday lane closures on Amarillo Boulevard at Taylor Street, Fillmore Street, Pierce Street, and Buchannan Street for the installation of new traffic signals.
I-27 & 26th Avenue Bridge
· I-27 southbound will be reduced to two lanes from 26th Avenue to 34th Avenue.
· The I-27 southbound frontage road will be reduced to one lane from 26th Avenue to 34th Avenue.
· The shoulder is closed on I-27 southbound from the 26th Avenue exit ramp to the 26th Avenue bridge so crews can work on the retaining wall.
· The direct connector bridge from I-40 eastbound to I-27 southbound is closed.
Bell Street Bridge Replacement (at Interstate 40)
· Bell Street is reduced to one lane going northbound at the Bell Street overpass.
· The westbound and eastbound frontage roads are reduced to two lanes through the Bell Street intersection.
· I-40 is reduced to two lanes in each direction at Bell Street.
I-40 Bridge Replacement & Soncy Enhancements (Soncy/SL 335)
· Eastbound and westbound traffic is traveling on the new eastbound bridge with one lane going westbound and two lanes going eastbound.
· Westbound traffic is shifted to the south to one lane over the Soncy bridge.
I-40 Bridge Replacement (Ross/Arthur) – No Change
· The outside right lanes of I-40 eastbound are closed.
· The eastbound I-40 exit for Quarter Horse/Nelson Street is closed. Motorists should use the exit at Ross Street or Grand Street.
· The left lane of the eastbound I-40 frontage road is closed.
· The outside right lanes on I-40 westbound are closed.
· The on-ramp at westbound I-40 and Ross/Arthur is closed. Use the detour directing westbound frontage road traffic down to Arthur Street onto the eastbound frontage road over to the Grand Street turnaround. Use the I-40 westbound Grand Street on-ramp for to enter I-40 westbound.
· The on-ramp at westbound I-40 and Quarter Horse Drive is closed. Use the detour directing westbound frontage road traffic under I-40 at Nelson Street to the eastbound frontage road over to the Grand Street turnaround. Use the westbound I-40 Grand Street on-ramp to enter I-40 westbound.
· The left lane of the westbound I-40 frontage road is closed.
· The right lanes of Arthur Street at I-40 are closed in both directions.
State Loop 335 (Hollywood) – No Change
· Access to Bell St south of SL 335 is closed. Motorists should use Sundown Lane to access Bell Street south of SL 335. Traffic on SL 335 is diverted to the north frontage road around the Bell Street intersection.
· From Washington Street to I-27, the speed limit is reduced to 45 mph in both directions.
· Wilshire Drive, Valleyview Drive to the north, and Circle Drive are closed at SL 335 until the westbound frontage road can be opened to traffic.
· Westbound Loop traffic must exit at Georgia Street and turn left under the bridge and right on the south frontage road to continue westbound.
· The intersection of South Western Street and SL 335 is controlled by temporary traffic signals.
· The intersection of South Georgia Street and SL 335 has a three-way stop condition at the north and the south frontage roads.
· The exit and entrance ramps east of Georgia Street are ONE-WAY ramps.
· Work continues on and along the shoulders from Washington Street to I-27.
Slow down in work zones. The life you save may be your own.
All projects are subject to change because of weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.