This week’s lane closure report, provided by the Texas Department of Transportation. This is for the week of March 10.
For the next two weeks, crews will be:
• Patching State Loop (SL) 335 between US 87 and Amarillo Boulevard.
• Spraying herbicide near guardrails on US 87, SL 335 (north side), US 60, US 287, SH 136, and RM 1061.
• Various lane closures on I-40 in both directions from the Carson County line to Pullman Road for patching.
• Crews will be performing road work in various lanes of Amarillo Boulevard from Gem Lake Road to McMasters Street. Expect lane closures near the intersections with these roads, as well.
• Watch for slow-moving operations on I-40, I-27, and the downtown interchange for herbicide treatment near guard rails.
• Starting Wednesday, March 13, there will be a lane shift on I-40 westbound just west of Airport Boulevard and the left lane of I-40 westbound will be closed about a half mile past Whitaker Road.
All projects are subject to change due to weather, emergency work and other unexpected events.