Here is the lane closure report for the week.
• The Ross Street underpass at Interstate 40 will be closed from 9 AM. to 3 PM Monday, March 12 for the placement of bridge beams and deck panels. During this closure, motorists traveling westbound I-40 needing to access southbound Ross should use the Ross Street exit and stay on the frontage road to the Arthur Street turnaround. Motorists traveling eastbound wanting to access northbound Ross should exit Ross Street and use the turnaround at Nelson Street. Frontage road traffic will still be able to cross Ross Street in both directions.
• On Monday, March 12, from 9 AM. to 3 PM., crews will be setting all but one of the signal poles at I-40 and Bell Street. Traffic will be temporarily stopped to hang the arms.
• Southbound access to FM 2219 will be detoured to Rockwell Road while crews perform patching repairs on southbound Interstate 27.
• The turnaround from the westbound frontage road to the eastbound frontage road at I-40 and Georgia Street and the left turn lane on the westbound frontage road at Georgia Street will be closed for at least one more week for prep work in advance of ramp improvements.
• Various lanes of the frontage roads along I-40 will be closed in both directions from the downtown interchange to Coulter Street for patching.
• On Amarillo Boulevard, various lanes will be closed in both directions from Western Street to Ong Street for pavement edge maintenance.
• The left and center lanes will be closed on I-40 westbound from Airport Boulevard to Bolton Street for crack seal operations.
• On SL 335 (Soncy Road) from 45th Avenue to I-40, crews will be installing new traffic signals. Various lanes will be closed – expect delays.
• On Amarillo Boulevard at Taylor, Pierce, Fillmore, and Buchannan streets, various lanes will be closed for installation of signal heads.