DALHART, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Jury selection has begun for a second suspect in the murder of a Dalhart man who went missing and was later found dead.
Camilla Frazier-Tidrow is accused of killing her father, Joel Frazier, back in 2017.
Frazier went missing in July 2017 and was found in an incinerator near a meatpacking plant.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- One arrested, runaway found after car chase in Hansford County
- Drew Brees’ wife discloses unknown injuries plaguing Saints QB throughout season
- Eli Lilly antibody drug prevents illness among residents and staff of nursing homes, study finds
- Asylum-seekers urged to ‘stay in place’ pending new guidance from White House
- Dog spent days outside Turkish hospital waiting for sick owner