(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Video shows plow driver and crew using old sled to rescue COVID-19 patient trapped by snow
- Gov. Abbott to provide update on state COVID-19 vaccination efforts at 10:45 a.m.
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside stash house operations along the Southern border
- You could win a seat on SpaceX all-civilian mission to ‘explore amongst the stars’
- Asylum-seekers on MPP program expected to cross into South Texas on Thursday