CARSON COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — On Friday, November 15, at 1:47 PM the Carson County Sheriff’s Office received call reporting that a body had been found along FM 683 on the west side of the county.
Carson County deputies arrived shortly after the call and located human remains at that location.
Carson County deputies secured the scene and contacted the Texas Rangers to assist in the investigation.
This matter remains under investigation.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Mother, 4 children killed in fire at suburban Chicago home
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- Good Samaritan pays for groceries at west Columbus supermarket
- Oregon drivers stuck in snow get soon-to-expire vaccines
- US secures indictment against Oath Keeper members over plot to storm US Capitol