Creamy Skillet Seafood Dip
- ½ lb. Fresh Small Shrimp
- 4 oz. Lump Crab Meat or Lobster – shredded
- 1 to 2 TLBS Butter
- ½ C. Onion – chopped fine
- ½ C. Fresh Spinach – chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic – minced
- 1 – 2 tsp. Hope Springs Chesapeake Bayside Spice Blend
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese – cubed small & room temperature
- 3 C. Gouda Cheese – shredded
- ½ C. Gruyere Cheese – shredded
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Paprika and Sliced Green Onion for garnish
Melt butter in oven proof skillet. Add spinach, onion & garlic and cook until spinach is wilted. Add shrimp, crab and/or lobster with seasonings.
Cook until meat just starts to turn opaque.
Remove from heat and add cheeses until combined. Place skillet in 350-degree oven and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly. Garnish with sliced green onion and paprika. Serve with Hope Springs Gourmet Crackers.
Locations to find Hope Springs Gourmet Crackers in Amarillo:
1. Edes Meat Market (Hillside & Bell)
2. Amarillo Grape & Olive Oil (34th & Coulter)
3. Holiday Market in Westgate Mall outside of Dillard’s Women’s store every Saturday until Christmas starting November 24th.
4. Visit www.My-Hope-Springs.com for more locations and recipes.