(FOX NEWS) — Time to think outside the “x-box” here are the video games people want to see as movies.
Audiences are clamoring for a “Mario” movie.
A new Hollywood Reporter-Morning Consult poll found 44 percent of people responded “very” or “somewhat” interested in a “Mario” film.
The last adaptation of the plumbing duo was in 1993’s “Super Mario Bros.”
“Pac-man” and “Mario Kart” came in second place with 37 percent.
Currently, the animation minds behind “Despicable Me” Illumination are working on a “Mario” movie.
In third place, “Donkey Kong” then “Call of Duty” which has films in the works and “Legend of Zelda.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Biden, Pres. Trump campaigns continue into the final weekend of the presidential race
- Salt Life co-founder arrested after teen found dead in hotel room
- US shatters daily COVID record with nearly 100,000 new cases
- Halloween treat: Full ‘blue moon’ set to shine
- Photo gallery: Remembering Sean Connery