AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — Many things look different in the pandemic, including 5K’s.
Stephanie and Joe Price are putting together the Sunshine for Charlotte Virtual 5K. It’s in honor of their newborn baby who passed only 12 days after she was born. She had a heart defect and kidney failure.
The event will benefit the March of Dimes, which aims to stop infant mortality and prematurity.
Registration is open now.
The virtual 5K will be on October 25.
For more information, click here.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cactus House hosts benefit concert for a local teen killed in a car accident
- Texas Downtown Association honors Hodgetown as Best Economic Gamechanger
- Time may be running out to mail your ballot depending on where you live
- As virus surges, Trump rallies keep packing in thousands
- CBP says majority of medical transfers at ports of entry are American citizens