AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – In celebration of National Caregivers Month, the Harrington Cancer and Health Foundation is asking the community to nominate caregivers of those diagnosed with cancer. A winner will receive a gift basket with HCHF goodies and gift cards.
At the same time, in honor of Caregivers Month, the Children’s Miracle Network is also giving away a gift basket of CMN goodies and gift cards.
HCHF and CMN are asking that nominations be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Please include a short statement about what makes this person a great caregiver,” says the announcement, “Nominations must be submitted by Tuesday, Nov. 17 at 5 p.m. The winner will be announced Friday, Nov. 20. The winner will be featured on HCHF social media.”
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Here’s when you can see the ‘Christmas Star’ for the first time in 800 years
- Americans couldn’t resist Thanksgiving travel, data shows
- Right lane of US-87 northbound closed for guardrail replacement
- Twitter could ban Trump after he leaves office
- The Amarillo Theatre is ringing in the Holiday Season with the Winter Wonderettes