PAMPA, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — The City of Pampa and Gray County officials have announced the first confirmed COVID-19 related death in Gray County.
Officials said they were given that information Friday by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
As of this publication, Gray County has 88 total COVID-19 cases and 40 recoveries.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Sen. Cornyn supports bill for highway that would go from Mexico to Canada
- Texas Online Overtime | Season 2 – Week 5
- Amarillo Woman enjoys 100th birthday
- Amarillo Police needs help locating a missing juvenile
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake