(FOX NEWS) — A selfless student offers up their extra credit points.
A Kentucky teacher taking to Facebook to share a shocking question left on one of his student’s history exams.
The student asks to give his extra credit points to a fellow classmate who scored the lowest.
The teacher explains the test belongs to one of his “A+” students who earned the extra five points by winning a review game the day before.
This mysterious student scored a 94 on the test without the bonus points and his kind act was able to help raise another classmate’s score to a passing grade.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Possible Storms toward eastern counties
- City of Lubbock confirms first COVID-19 death
- Texas DPS to screen travelers coming from quarantined areas
- ‘I’ve Never felt like this ever’: Iowa man shares his experience with COVID-19
- Checkpoints set up along Florida-Alabama border to keep COVID-19 from spreading in the sunshine state