(CNN) — It’s a small world after all!
Just ask a New Jersey nurse who reunited with an old patient while treating his son.
This photo is of David Caldwell, his newborn son– Zayne– and Lissa McGowan.
McGowan is a nurse with the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at the Children’s Hospital at Saint Peter’s University Hospital.
She has been taking care of Zayne since he was admitted to the NICU.
But she also took care of Zayne’s father when he was a newborn more than three decades ago.
Caldwell and his fiancee showed her a photo as proof.
The couple then took a photo of McGowan cradling Zayne recreating the old image.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Ohio man recovering from COVID-19 says ‘listen to everything they’re telling you’
- Another small business reeling from COVID-19: the doctor’s office
- Cul-De-Sac Circus Offers Entertainment During Social Distancing
- Coronavirus cases surge to 39 at living facility for Texans with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Citing coronavirus pandemic, Trump administration stops enforcing environmental laws