(WSMV/NBC News) A dog separated from his 89-year-old owner during the recent Nashville tornado is finally home.
Good Samaritan Olivia Perruci found Rocky wandering the streets of Nashville after the storm.
On a mission to find Rocky’s owner, Perruci went door to door asking if anyone was looking for a dog.
Nine days after she found him, her persistence paid off.
Read more: http://bit.ly/3aYGBbB
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- High school football scores and highlights
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.