(WSMV/NBC News) A dog separated from his 89-year-old owner during the recent Nashville tornado is finally home.
Good Samaritan Olivia Perruci found Rocky wandering the streets of Nashville after the storm.
On a mission to find Rocky’s owner, Perruci went door to door asking if anyone was looking for a dog.
Nine days after she found him, her persistence paid off.
Read more: http://bit.ly/3aYGBbB
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- State Highway 136 shut down after accident
- Potter County Sheriff’s Office to host ‘National Pharmaceutical Take Back Initiative’ Saturday
- DOJ to open Minneapolis police probe, says AP source
- WT students to host Earth Day event for regional schools
- Texas to Utah: animal shelters team up to save 72 orphan kittens