(NBC NEWS) — After being in space for nearly a year, an emotional reunion between astronaut Christina Koch and her best friend.
That’s her furry friend pawing at the window with excitement.
When Christina and her husband walk through the front door, their dog, named Little Brown Dog or LBD for short was wagging with delight.
Koch posted this adorable video of their reunion with the caption – “Not sure who was more excited. Glad she remembers me after a year!”
Koch returned to earth last week after spending 328 days working on the International Space Station.
And from the looks of it, she and LBD are equally happy she’s home.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dr. Temple Grandin speaks at WT’s Distinguished Lecture Series
- Day two of the UIL Girl’s High School Basketball Bi-District Playoffs
- TxDOT discusses potential of I-27 expansion
- Ryan Newman Daytona 500 crash shows racing never truly safe
- NASCAR safety innovations helped save Ryan Newman’s life