(FOX NEWS) — A seven-year-old North Carolina boy throws a prom for his nanny after the event was canceled due to the pandemic.
Curtis Rogers and his mom made the socially distant prom possible for high schooler and babysitter Rachel Chapman.
Curtis’ mother Becky shared photos of the heartwarming event which included both of them dressed up in formal wear and featured a table with Chick-fil-A and a number of snacks.
The event marked the first time both Rogers and Chapman had seen each other in months due to the pandemic.
Curtis described the event as a success and described Chapman as the best babysitter ever.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- After Supreme Court ruling, what’s next for DACA?
- Pentagon may ban displaying the confederate flag at bases
- Opera, balloon fest among businesses getting virus loans
- Texas Lt. Gov. Patrick’s broadcast company won federal loan
- Police: Texas cop shoots man threatening clerk with knife