(CNN) — A 6-year-old boy in Wyoming is being hailed as a hero by celebrities for saving his sister from a dog attack.
Bridger Walker jumped into action when a german shepherd mix charged toward his 4-year-old sister.
His family says while he was shielding her, the dog leaped and latched onto bridger’s cheek.
He had to get surgery and more than 90 stitches.
Bridger’s aunt posted the story on Instagram.
Actress Anne Hathaway caught wind of Bridger’s heroics and shared it herself.
The Walker family says other celebrities have now reached out to them including Mark Ruffalo, Tom Holland, Hugh Jackman, Zachary Levi, the Russo brothers and Robbie Amell.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- SXSW Online: George W. Bush, Pete Buttigieg, Don Lemon join roster of keynotes and speakers
- Albuquerque woman locks herself in NMSP station bathroom
- NMHSD offering counseling service to help New Mexicans cope with COVID-19 pandemic
- Third stimulus checks: Key vote coming that will impact $1,400 payments
- ExxonMobil contractor fired after displaying noose to coworker