(WTHR) Members of the Brake family gathered outside an Indianapolis nursing home Wednesday morning to wish Agnes Brake or “Nanny,” a happy birthday. The great-great grandmother turned 103.
“It’s just a birthday like no other one we’ve ever had,” her son Dennis said.
Because of the coronavirus, guests are not allowed inside in the building. But that didn’t stop Nanny’s party.
Dennis and other family stood on the outside porch looking through the window at Nanny, wearing her birthday crown and sash with a beaming smile.
With staff at her side, several wearing birthday glasses, Nanny talked to family members using an iPad.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2Umk4jJ
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Kamala Harris takes Texas tour on final day of early voting
- Texas early voting exceeds total of all 2016 ballots
- Babe: Rookie quarterback starting
- Texas Workforce Commission to host statewide veterans job fair
- McRib is back: McDonald’s fan-favorite available nationwide for first time since 2012