FULSHEAR, Texas (CW39) During a traffic stop near an elementary school, Fulshear police seized buckets of generic Xanax from a driver who ran a stop sign.
Police pulled the driver over near Campbell Elementary School and conducted a search. Turns out the driver and passenger were not from the area.
That’s where they discovered more than 30 pounds of Alprazolam, generic Xanax pills, totaling a street value of $516,000 – 615,000.
The driver was charged with possession of a controlled substance. Since the driver was stopped near the school, he was also charged with intent to distribute in a drug-free zone.
- Monarch butterflies down 26% in Mexico wintering grounds
- Dallas native and legendary actress Irma P. Hall talks career and diversity in the film industry
- Caught on camera: Workers damage family’s new fridge during delivery
- ‘Great leader’: Principal fixes haircut of student who refused to go to class on first day of school
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s who would get $1,400 under the House relief plan