AMARILLO, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) — A former United States Postal Service carrier who officials distributed marijuana on his mail route has been sentenced.
Dat Thien Ho was sentenced to four years in prison and two years of supervised release.
He pleaded guilty to Distribution and Possession with Intent to Distribute Marijuana back in January.
Two others were also sentenced in connection to this crime.
Gabriel Chavez was sentenced to two years in prison with two years of supervised release.
George Delacruz was sentenced to six months with two years of supervised release.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- MLB investigating Dodgers player who left isolation to celebrate World Series victory, after testing positive for coronavirus
- PICS: Amarillo man dresses like Michael Myers to propose to girlfriend
- Texas Democratic Party strongly encourages voters who have not received their mail-in ballot to vote in-person as soon as possible
- Biden campaign launches bus tour in Texas on Wednesday
- WTAMU’s CSAW Wins Autry Public History Prize from the Western History Association