(FOX NEWS) — If you’re feeling sluggish, your thyroid may be the culprit.
Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic say an over-active thyroid can cause issues such as diarrhea, sleeplessness and anxiety while an under-active thyroid can cause fatigue, cold intolerance, depression and weight gain.
Speak to a doctor if you feel something isn’t right with your thyroid.
A blood test allows doctors to determine the health of a person’s thyroid, and the good news is once diagnosed thyroid disease is typically very treatable.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dallas skyline turns amber to remember those lost to COVID-19
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- As mobile sports betting grows, so does the need for gambling addiction treatment
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story