(FOX NEWS) — If you’re looking to give your immune system a boost, it may be a good idea to start in the grocery store.
Doctors at the Cleveland Clinic reminding people today of ways to boost their immunity during the pandemic.
Eating diet rich in fiber can help with immune function, along with maintaining a healthy weight, sleeping well and lowering your stress levels.
Doctors also say drinking alcohol can poorly impact your immune system, as it can make sleeping more difficult and cause weight gain.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Advocates ‘shocked’ to learn Biden considered keeping Trump’s cap on refugees
- Counties with more Trump voters are less likely to be vaccinated, data shows
- Montana guide dies after grizzly mauling near Yellowstone
- Tyrannosaurs may have hunted in packs like wolves, new research shows
- The Female Field: 4 Olympians launch women’s sports media company TOGETHXR