(CNN) — If you want to take care of your heart, grab some almonds.
That’s according to researchers at Tufts University.
They advise eating one-and-a-half ounces of those nuts daily.
The almonds could possibly reduce CVD risk factors like high cholesterol and help lower blood lipid levels.
Better heart health can help ultimately lessen a person’s healthcare costs.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Virgin Orbit fails on first rocket launch attempt
- ‘My Teacher Misses Me’ local educator safely delivers yard signs to students
- Texas Panhandle War Memorial continues to honor veterans
- Federal benefits for veterans, family members, and widows
- Local assisted living facility using contact tracing band to decrease spread of COVID-19