(CNN) — If you want to take care of your heart, grab some almonds.
That’s according to researchers at Tufts University.
They advise eating one-and-a-half ounces of those nuts daily.
The almonds could possibly reduce CVD risk factors like high cholesterol and help lower blood lipid levels.
Better heart health can help ultimately lessen a person’s healthcare costs.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- APH reports 142 new cases, 9 deaths, 430 recoveries in Amarillo area
- Amarillo Fire Department responding to fire in west Amarillo
- WATCH: Garth Brooks calls for unity in ‘Amazing Grace’ inauguration performance
- China hits Trump officials with sanctions on their way out
- Super Host? Bucs can become 1st to play Super Bowl at home