(FOX NEWS) — Malnourishment could cause psychological distress in adults.
The Canada-based study was published in the “Science Direct” and focused on adults 45 years and older.
Researchers found links between poor diets and conditions such as depression and bi-polar disorder.
Immigration status, social and health-related problems were found in the study to have links associated with psychological distress among mid-life and older adults.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- I-40 and Western Street traffic switch
- WATCH: WT celebrates MLK’s legacy with speech reenactment
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration