(CNN) — There’s a new website to address the mental and emotional health challenges created by the global coronavirus pandemic.
The Pandemic Crisis Services Coalition Website aims to help connect those in need with appropriate mental health resources.
Until now, there’ hasn’t been a comprehensive searchable database making it harder for people to find help quickly.
The new site’s database is searchable by state, contact method, type of support needed, and categories.
Topics include anxiety, substance or domestic abuse, depression, and more.
The PCSRC website also has articles to aid in coping with the impact of the pandemic as well as information tailored to frontline workers.
It partners with groups like the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, the Trevor Project, and the Disaster Distress Helpline.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Tiger King’ legal team expects Trump pardon; planning ‘hair, makeup, wardrobe’ and limo for his release
- I-40 and Western Street traffic switch
- WATCH: WT celebrates MLK’s legacy with speech reenactment
- McConnell said Trump ‘fed lies’ to mob about Biden election
- Trump to depart DC for Florida ahead of Biden’s inauguration