(FOX NEWS) — People who eat high fiber diets and more protein may notice themselves feeling a bit bloated.
Researchers at John Hopkins University looking at the diets of 164 people and finding participants were 40 percent more likely to feel bloating when they ate high fiber diets, rich in plant protein.
Those who ate high fiber diets that were rich fiber and carbohydrates were less likely to experience bloating.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Working Ranch Cowboys Association has new youth program for the Ranch Rodeo
- Las Vegas Raiders receive backlash for tweet on Chauvin verdict
- Kristin Smart’s body was once buried in yard of home owned by suspect’s dad: Court docs
- ‘Basic accountability’: Biden advocates for reform after Chauvin verdict
- George Floyd’s girlfriend reacts to Derek Chauvin verdict