(NBC News) If you find yourself looking for an excuse to beg off a fitness class, you might want to consider how technology can keep you on track.
The Flexit app offers pay-by-the-minute workouts at a network of gyms across the United States. Some charge as little as three cents per minute.
There’s also ClassPass, which gives you access to 30,000 fitness studios, gyms and wellness providers.
Monthly membership dues are as low as $9, with access to dozens of daily workout classes, often in your own neighborhood.
You can also do what liftsyle website “The List” suggests and take advantage of free trial periods at local gyms or fitness centers, or consider volunteering at them in exchange for a membership.
Read more: http://bit.ly/2tYu7Ba
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Driver’s license renewal extension in Texas expires in April
- Caprock Highschool was temporarily placed on lockout today
- WT’s fall virtual commencement ceremony graduates nearly 1,000
- Former CDC director urges Americans to wear better masks to protect from new COVID-19 strains
- US virus numbers drop, but race against new strains heats up