(FOX NEWS) — Thinking about sporting a face mask to protect yourself against the flu?
Although it is not full proof.
Getting a flu shot, covering your cough and washing your hands remain the best barriers of defense against the virus.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- A cold start this Sunday morning
- Bushland Softball Claims District Title
- Amarillo-Panhandle Humane Society transports over 60 rescue animals to neighbor states, adds second van to fleet
- Unknown Comics, local business renowned in the world of comic books opens retail location
- Amarillo Crime Stoppers hosts 14th annual ‘Shred It’ day, aimed at preventing ID theft