(FOX NEWS) — Thinking about sporting a face mask to protect yourself against the flu?
Although it is not full proof.
Getting a flu shot, covering your cough and washing your hands remain the best barriers of defense against the virus.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Dallas skyline turns amber to remember those lost to COVID-19
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- As mobile sports betting grows, so does the need for gambling addiction treatment
- What the Trump children might do after the White House
- From Scranton to Pennsylvania Avenue: Joe Biden’s Story