(FOX NEWS) — The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention investigating several electronic cigarettes or vaping related lung injuries.
The CDC says as of February fourth, there have been 64 e-cigarette or vaping product use-associated lung injury-related deaths in the 28 states and the District of Columbia.
The CDC says there have been more than 2,000 cases of lung injury related cases reported in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and two US territories.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Amarillo College to hold virtual commencement for Graduates
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble becomes more obvious with masks
- Amarillo High School students collect canned food to benefit Amarillo’s Children Home
- Derek Carr is the king of the audacious audibles in 2020
- Toy safety group releases annual list of top 10 ‘worst’ toys