MOORE COUNTY, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) – Although Thanksgiving may look different this year for many, Feeding Dumas Inc. says it is still holding its annual free Thanksgiving lunch.
Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, from noon to 2 p.m., the luncheon will be held at the Moore County Community Building.
The group says pick-up, dine-in, and special delivery options are available to the public. Those wanting to schedule a pick-up or a delivery should call 806-930-7603.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Sarah Sanders running for Arkansas governor, sources say
- Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial
- ‘Mass murder’ leaves 6 dead, including unborn child, in Indianapolis
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits