(WOWT/NBC News) Two people were injured when an explosion ripped apart a gas station in Earling, Iowa Monday morning.
Station owner Dan Grote was one of the people taken to the hospital. He thought at first it was a tire exploding, but he knew that wouldn’t have caused this.
He crawled back into the building to get his brother-in-law, who was trapped in the debris.
The cause of the blast is still under investigation.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2SdRrDy
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- City of Amarillo vaccine walk-in clinic announces new schedule
- MRI researcher may have accidentally discovered how gas planets are magnetic
- Did the Facebook app force log you out, too?
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows