(WOWT/NBC News) Two people were injured when an explosion ripped apart a gas station in Earling, Iowa Monday morning.
Station owner Dan Grote was one of the people taken to the hospital. He thought at first it was a tire exploding, but he knew that wouldn’t have caused this.
He crawled back into the building to get his brother-in-law, who was trapped in the debris.
The cause of the blast is still under investigation.
Read more: https://bit.ly/2SdRrDy
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Missed kicks, penalties cost Cowboys
- Police: fight over parking spaces leads to 1 dead, 2 injured in NE Birmingham
- Photos: Thousands march in Washington to pray and show Trump support
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles driving around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Report: Trump paid $750 in federal income taxes in 2016, 2017