TAMPA (WFLA) — “Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas” will be airing Tuesday night on NBC, 54 years after the movie was created.
The classic tale follows a hateful and sour hermit living above the village of Whoville who hatches a plan to steal Christmas joy from the town.
Spawning multiple successful remakes, the original ‘Grinch’ never fails to make its way back into people’s homes during the holiday season.
The special airs at 7 p.m. on KAMR Local 4.
- Panhandle-Plains Historical Museum gets grant from Humanities Texas
- Crews working wreck at Amarillo Blvd. and Pierce
- Muleshoe High School student tests positive for COVID-19, district says
- Shamrock: Counting on more than luck
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’