NOON Year’s Eve!
Why keep your kids up until Midnight on New Year’s Eve, when you can bring them to the Discovery Center to ring in the new year?!
- December 31st from 9:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Dynamic Science demos
- Crafts, including New Year’s hats and noisemakers
- Ginger ale and cookies to toast to the new year
- Fun exhibits, including the Fall traveling exhibit (which closes in early January), RESCUE!
- A giant balloon drop (in 2 locations!), courtesy of Sonic Amarillo – as everyone counts down to 12 noon! Each balloon is filled with a prize too.
Admission: Members $2, Non-Members $2 plus regular admission.
The doors open at 9:30 AM.
For more information visit DHDC.org.