May is Small Business Awareness Month. Mary Ellen Coe, Google’s President-Global Customer Solutions discusses how digital tools can help a small business grow.
Small Business Facts:
- Small businesses are three times more likely to gain customers if they are digital
- Only 53% of businesses in the U.S. have a website that positions them to thrive in the digital economy
- 8 out of 10 are not fully utilizing the power of digital tools
Mary Ellen’s tips include:
- How to build a website
- Understanding how your website is performing
- Easy ways to gain customers through advertising
- Small business workshops to help you grow your business
- How to grow with Google can help meet their needs
- How to turn glowing customer reviews into marketing: posters, window decals, and social media
- How to find interest in your products overseas
- How to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps for free
- How to advertise locally and grow your customer base.
For more information, click here.