Dalhart, Texas (KAMR/KCIT) —The Dallam-Hartley Counties Hospital District confirmed its first positive case of COVID-19 in Dallam County.
On Saturday, April 4, Dallam Hartley Counties Hospital District said they received a positive COVID-19 test result for a patient in living in Dallam County. DHCHD said the patient that tested positive for the virus was tested outside of the district.
DHCHD also said there will be an investigation into who the patient came into contact with recently, and those listed will be contacted privately.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Pres. Trump takes on social media outlets with an executive order
- Indian Association of Amarillo donates to High Plains Food Bank
- Illinois boy designs kids’ hospital gown, draws inspiration from sister’s surgeries
- Top stories: Beer’s back; Mayors demand funding; Census push
- Texas Health and Human Services helping feed students through food benefits