COLUMBUS, Ohio (WCMH) – A “riveting” true-crime miniseries is coming to NBC4’s primetime schedule this February.
From the producers of “Dateline NBC,” the three-part series “The Widower” promises to go “behind the scenes of one of the country’s most confounding murder investigations, revealing a tale of evil and a tireless quest for justice in real-time.”
In a release, NBC News suggests the miniseries will offer true-crime fans a thrill ride of twists and turns that make “Dateline” part of the narrative. The announcement states the show will feature, “unprecedented and exclusive access to the alleged killer playing cat-and-mouse not just with investigators, but with “Dateline’s” cameras.”
Here’s when you can watch “The Widower” on NBC4:
- Part One premieres Thursday, Feb.18, 10-11 p.m.
- Part Two airs Friday, Feb. 19, 9-11 p.m.
- Part Three airs Sunday, Feb. 21, 9-11 p.m.
More from MyHighPlains.com:
- Cemetery worker buried alive, dies after grave collapses
- Video shows burglars tunneling into Oregon stores to steal $10K in equipment
- Call center launched to help Texans with winter storm damage survey
- Twitter announces ‘Super Follows,’ and not everyone is happy about it
- Governor Laura Kelly signs economic recovery bill